Everton professional surprised with unusual outfit

Jamie Carragher Vs Tony Bellew: Tightened, purse, patent shoes and a mixture of shorts and skirt: The English football national stars Dominic Calvert-Lewin has caused a stir with an unusual outfit. The professional from FC Everton posed for the current cover of the magazine Arena Home + in dresses reminiscent of a schoolgirl uniform. The 24-year-old most recently explained Sky Arena Hommes about his often extravagant style: It s just a way to express me and what I m interested in. It is a self-confidence that he also has on the course. Just as he developed there as a player, I am also matured outside the place and no longer take care of what people think and what clothes I wear. I m just me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pokemon presents his 25th anniversary album at reggaeton rhythm with J Balvin

WoW Guide: Thanks to Patch 9.1.5 - 10,000 points Korthia

WHO has played a game of Corona 19 vaccination.